Animal Lost & Found

Get in touch if you are missing a pet or found one.

Gray and white cat

About Lost & Found Pet Services

Please call the Tuscarawas County Humane Society Shelter if you have an animal missing or have found an animal. We record the information and keep it on file.

What else can I do if I've lost my pet or found an animal?

We also suggest posting fliers at local community bulletin boards and canvassing the neighborhood where you last saw your pet. These organizations can also assist you:

  • Tuscarawas County Dog Pound: (330) 339-2616
  • WJER Radio Station: (330) 343-7755
  • WBTC Radio Station: (740) 922-1099
  • The Times-Reporter: (330) 343-1171